PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work before long.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
The high areas around Kingman are fantastic. Just stay out of Kingman and Meth Valley (Golden Valley) unless you’re a meth head. If you are a meth head, then no offense given. I mean $20 is $20.
Excellent information. I have a wonderful vacation home in Laughlin, but would like to have something in a higher elevation, not higher in chemistry. Lol

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Work's done for the day, and I've stuff yet to do.
Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Snacked on a few unsalted peanuts, and my last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Shy Stripesy. Still no sign of Big Stripesy. He's never been gone this long.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.