PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to the Angels-Dodgers game.
Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Is this the VaOr blend? If so, I think I have a couple of tins in Indiana and they'll find their way to you when I find them my friend.
This is the VaPer blend coin with a black cavendish core. Not familiar with an oriental version. Appreciate the offer but I have a few tins on the way. I’m still trying to get through the other bombs you sent me! Thank you! You back in Florida?

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
This is the VaPer blend coin with a black cavendish core. Not familiar with an oriental version. Appreciate the offer but I have a few tins on the way. I’m still trying to get through the other bombs you sent me! Thank you! You back in Florida?
I think I have one tin of the VaPer version. I won't smoke it if I have it so it will need a new home somewhere. Yes, in Florida. I'll probably spend a few weeks in Indiana in July and August.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem. More ice water and bergs to drink. It's so hot outside that the ferals are hiding somewhere cool.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, and fed shy Stripesy. Haven't seen his big brother in over three weeks now. I'm hoping he has a real home now. Now smoking Wilke Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.