PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Deja-vu

This morning I had my first ever taste of Orlik Golden Sliced, in the pipe from last evening, with coffee to accompany.

A while back I found this nifty little tray at an antique shop, I use it to prepare my leaf for the pipe.

1656605196849.png

So I opened the tin last night and dropped a flake into the tray to dry overnight.

1656605230047.png

Crumbled it up this morning.

1656605353069.png

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I love those cigars. They don’t necessarily require being kept in a humidor, and they’re perfect to cut in half and share with a friend.
They are delicious, a tobacco for my taste, ideal after a good lunch or dinner, accompanied by a good coffe, whiskey or Brandy, liquors or distillates. I'm happy for you my friend, enjoy.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

TravB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 6, 2022
Texas
About third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
View attachment 148624
Sir, rookie question…what is bergs? I also bought some EGR based on your review!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this very hot and humid day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Old Dublin in a rusticated Savinelli Canadian while I continue a long dive in California's state budget. My favorite part has been our DMV losing its lease on an office in Orange County. Who dropped the ball on watching that lease, I wonder?

I've only been smoking this Old Dublin a week or so -- I'm really enjoying it.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Old Dublin in a rusticated Savinelli Canadian while I continue a long dive in California's state budget. My favorite part has been our DMV losing its lease on an office in Orange County. Who dropped the ball on watching that lease, I wonder?

I've only been smoking this Old Dublin a week or so -- I'm really enjoying it.
Immediately became one of my favorites over the winter and I went through a couple fairly quickly and stocked up on more. Eased off and on the Va's now with the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.