PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good morning and a good week of pipes all! Started with Wilke Gramercy Park in an Upshall P smooth Bulldog with hex shank and saddle stem, then found I'd left a quarter bowl of GPL Sixpence in another Upshall sandblast Bulldog which I enjoyed finishing.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I feel like maybe you are in the market for a lovat? You’ve made some positive comments about this shape lately but all the cool pipes you post on here I don’t remember too many lovats among them.
But I could be wrong:)
LotusEater,
I only have one Lovat currently. I would jump on one like the post you had that we discussed the other day if I could find one. I have a Jonas Design SP10 Lovat that I really like and that is the only one I currently own.

Attachments

• Lovat.jpg
    Lovat.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 2

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps in this blistering heat and humidity, and am close to finishing this bowl of Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Guiliani. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Wilke Rum Cake in an I. Baglan Meerschaum.

5-E309880-5-A31-49-F5-A5-E6-704-ED32-A2-CB6.jpg

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Did a set of walking reps in this blistering heat and humidity, and am close to finishing this bowl of Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Guiliani. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
View attachment 86403
My walking reps was behind a push mower….lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.