PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Late morning featured a MM Cob of Peterson's Perfect Plug and early afternoon a MM Cob with St. Bruno RR. The four-day Zoom retreat ending is now saluted with Wilke Chocolate in an Upshall P smooth Dublin with saddle stem. On deck is GL Pease Sixpence in an Upshall sandblast Bulldog with saddle stem size 4.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty, very late lunch, and am part way through this bowl of Drucquer and Sons First Amendment in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching/listening to the Braves-Mets game while I write a short article about Toni Blum, who was, in my opinion, the first female comic book writer. Got thirteen estate pipes in today. Will get around to them later on.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2017 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight brown early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Mets second game of a double header while trying to date estate pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Mac Baren: HH Old Dark Fired in a Meer...​

JF8XvBC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.