Not open for further replies.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
What happened to Tim?!?!?
Thanks for your concern BROBS.
This was the original post.....
"I am bonding more with Tiny Tim since the disruption off being hospitalised for a few weeks earlier this year & not being able to walk him for over 2 months. He is a lot more relaxed. The poor fellah' must have been insecure about going in a rescue home again, I have only had him since October, & he is about 3 years old now."

It was me who has been hospitalised and locked in & shielded. Poor Tim has been insecure, with my absence and grumpy ways during lock & on top of that, my Brother in law had to walk him for me for over 2 months while I was shielded. So it is a great relief for me & him to get out walking again, & get some man / dog bonding & some lunting, but now I'm picking up. Sorry for any confusion it's late & I'm having sleep problems at present.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Thanks for your concern BROBS.
This was the original post.....
"I am bonding more with Tiny Tim since the disruption off being hospitalised for a few weeks earlier this year & not being able to walk him for over 2 months. He is a lot more relaxed. The poor fellah' must have been insecure about going in a rescue home again, I have only had him since October, & he is about 3 years old now."

It was me who has been hospitalised and locked in & shielded. Poor Tim has been insecure, with my absence and grumpy ways during lock & on top of that, my Brother in law had too walk him for me for over 2 months while I was shielded. So it is a great relief for me & him to get out walking again, & get some man / dog bonding. Now I'm picking up.
I saw the original post I read it as Tim being hospitalized!

glad you’re back to it my friend. Stay safe and healthy... someone has to take care of young Timmy!

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
I like both of those bands! I dig into a lot of progressive/fusion-y stuff when it comes to metal, typically. Really like Meshuggah, Devin Townsend, Animals as Leaders (love those guys), etc.

Smoking a second bowl of C&D Opening night :)
One of my college buddies said something similar; he said he couldn't take these bands seriously, because the vocalists all sounded like someone had a Sesame Street character on a medieval torture rack! :ROFLMAO:

Do you like Om or Mastodon?
Have you heard of "Elf Club" ?

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
I saw the original post I read it as Tim being hospitalized!

glad you’re back to it my friend. Stay safe and healthy... someone has to take care of young Timmy!
Thanks again, looking back I see it can be read that way. That's why I've tried to clarify it, I can only.put it down to being 5am. and no sleep. But Tiny Tim has slept unbothered, & I've had a few extra bowls Hi. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.