PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Next Peterson's Balkan Mixture in a Blakemar Canadian.
I am bonding more with Tiny Tim since the disruption off being hospitalised for a few weeks earlier this year & not being able to walk him for over 2 months. He is a lot more relaxed. The poor fellah' must have been insecure about going in a rescue home again, I have only had him since October, & he is about 3 years old now.
View attachment 32240View attachment 32241View attachment 32242
Cute guy that Tiny Tim =) Seems like a good friend.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ Comoy's Cask #4 (finally cannot stand it and had to open a LBS. from 4/2109) It popped with a serious "woosh" when openning... hopefully that is a good sign.
Incendiary Device: '90's Paykoc bent Bulldog Meerschaum with red saddle bit
Quenching Device: another New Belgium Juicy Haze IPA
Sonic Device: currently at Killswitch Engage - "The Arms Of Sorrow" (my most beloved song from Killswitch)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rib-eye steak and sugar snap green peas dinner with chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Cleaning a few pipes.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Glorious Condor Plug in a Meer...
r0xNM9F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.