PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
How serendipitous is it to have a new meerschaum pipe that "needs" coloring in just as the Epic Box arrives at my door step. I'm staring down the barrel of about 10-15 sampler bowls in the near future,

Nate King meershaum prince with some Stokkebye #312 "Toasted Burley"

B0b9OWml.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Was offered a job from a company that unapologetically published plagiarism of my work in a few books a few years back. I took great joy in turning those so-and-sos down.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Sutliff Prince Andrew in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. I'm enjoying this new pipe. Had an easy, quick break in period, and I like Algerian briar, too.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Spilman Mixture, a revival of a mild heritage blend, in a Savinelli Prince of Wales long-stemmed (but not a churchwarden) with a rusticated prince shape bowl and a swirled light amber colored stem; I believe the Prince of Wales pipe has been discontinued. I bought mine from SP about five years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.