PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ C&D Yorktown
Incendiary Device: Missouri Meerschaum bent Twain, blk/wht swirl "Regal" Forever Stem
Quenching Device: another New Belgium Juicy Haze IPA

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
War Horse Green in a meerschaum lined bowl in a Falcon. I hated the Falcon until I used it without a filter. I guess I just can't abide with any filter (thus the filtered Missouri Meerschaums, Savinelli's etc do not work out well with me).
I hate the filter's effect, and the overly airy draw if not using a filter for pipes designed for one). Sorry, went off on a tangent -- War Horse Green in a Falcon ;)

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
War Horse Green in a meerschaum lined bowl in a Falcon. I hated the Falcon until I used it without a filter. I guess I just can't abide with any filter (thus the filtered Missouri Meerschaums, Savinelli's etc do not work out well with me).
I hate the filter's effect, and the overly airy draw if not using a filter for pipes designed for one). Sorry, went off on a tangent -- War Horse Green in a Falcon ;)
Falcon/Alco International?
As you say the belt 'n' braces approach is totally unnecessary when the dry ring in the reservoir under the bowl should be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.