PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
PS 312 Toasted Burley in a Kaywoodie relief grain bent billiard, drinking black coffee.
Love 312 Toasted Burley - I'm worried they don't make it anymore? At least it sure looks like across many websites I checked out few weeks ago. Only smoking a little here and there trying to keep my pound of it around for a long time hopefully.

S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ Murray's 1921 Cunningham
Incendiary Device: Missouri Meerschaum bent Twain, blk/wht swirl "Regal" Forever Stem
Quenching Device: New Belgium Juicy Haze IPA
Sonic Device: currently dialed in at Sabaton - The Lost Battalion

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Got all my walking done today.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ C&D Yorktown
Incendiary Device: Missouri Meerschaum bent Twain, blk/wht swirl "Regal" Forever Stem
Quenching Device: another New Belgium Juicy Haze IPA ?
Sonic Device: currently dialed in at Sabaton - Light in the Black ?

jdb67

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2020
Albuquerque, NM
I've read that Carter Hall is excellent for breaking in new pipes, and I have a couple new pipes, so I ordered a pouch. I'm smoking my first ever bowl of it in a Peterson bent pot, and so far, I'm loving it. I may be speaking too soon, but tubs of it may be in my future.
It is also a great mixer. My fav is 4 flakes (totally rubbed out) of Peterson University Flake to 1 pouch of Carter Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.