PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Next course of breakfast will be Peterson’s Perfect Plug (I’ve got some Kendal and Cob plugs that would beg to differ) in what I think is the Peterson’s “Perfect P-Lip” Short Army.
Still hoping that they see fit to grace other lines with this excellent P-Lip…
View attachment 324159
Im a big fan of the p-lip but not so much of the system feature on some of my pipes.

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Last hot and humid day for a while. Looking forward to the cooldown tomorrow. Enjoying Orlik Golden Sliced in a no-name meer.View attachment 324165
Enjoy, because here in 96* 72% humidity and just starting to warm up and predicted hotter tomorrow smoking a pipe is just not at all enjoyable. I don't smoke in the house.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps in this awful heat and humidity, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I fed Harry the Hairy before I did that. Abner the Eager and Tomato the Brave were waiting for me in the shade a different places when I finished, and I fed both of them. Daisy the Feral Princess is inside somewhere snoozin'. It's time for some lunch.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and a Sweet Tango apple on the side. I'm smoking year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg