PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1983 crop McCranie’s Red Ribbon in my Castello bent bulldog.

IMG-1322.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The rain let up enough that I took the trash and recycle cans to the street. Wish it hadn't washed out walking reps late this afternoon. Watching the Braves-Giants game.
Barling_249.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Mac Baren HH Pure Virginia in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bulldog, with a sun-tea on ice. Heatwave broke today (I think I almost felt the precise moment it happened), so I was able to enjoy these things without too much discomfort. 9.1/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Common raven, House finch, Hairy woodpecker, Western bluebird, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, and some circling swallows (swifts perhaps), moving too fast for proper identification.

Counting the seconds until the weekend... 😁

irish harp with sock.jpg