das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Savinelli Janus in a Savinelli Antica

53356352265_ae2b581df7_k.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
We went out to eat pizza for dinner. Mine was more heavily loaded with toppings than a K&K aro. Then, I ate two slices of m'lady pizza followed up by four oatmeal raisin cookies and a chocolate chip, too. M'lady is going make some strawberry ice cream before long. I'm passing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Giants game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Pappy Coon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2024
Panhandle of Nebraska
Finally getting to sit down and catch up on some pipes magazine forum. It’s been a crazy month. When I was in Chicago I learned about an artisan pipe maker and really liked his pipes, eclesias.pipes on Instagram. Reached out to him and he made me a beautiful and awesome smoking pipe. Tonight I’m smoking some 2018 Dunhill Three Year Matured Virginia in it with a glass of bourbon.
Been following him for a while on IG. He does amazing work. That's a beautiful pipe!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
What was that device you're using? Is it the same thing you were using the art photo filters with?
it's a rabbit r1. a kickstarter-funded pocket AI device. many complaints about over-promised and under-delivered, but still new and updates keep coming. I'm happy with it so far. made this pic for me last night:
scottmi_50201_the_south_park_character_Kenny_smoking_a_tobacco__e2c6415f-7c1b-4ca9-ab4e-38d688...png
p.s. it does do other things, too.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
83 (sorry, I don't do celsius!) and humid calls for a vodka tonic and a bowl of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream in an Al Pascia meerschaum billiard. Up here in the mountains, it's only bad in July and August, fortunately. I'll be wearing flannel and smoking Burley London Blend and Match Balkan Sobranie before you know it. 8.9/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, American crow, House finch, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, Northern rough-winged swallow (I think!), Western kingbird, and Western bluebird.

al pascia meer.jpg