das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Savinelli Janus in a Pete PSB X105

53273947232_d42de11a59_k.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2020 C&D Virginia Flake in straight medium brown 1922-1937 Irish Free State era Peterson 222 bullcap with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This should get me to dinner time. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
Irish Free State bullcap_222.jpg

khiddy

Lurker
Man that thing got dark pretty fast!

The camp of, I got divorced and had to sell my house lol. So I didn't have anywhere to go, with my two dogs. I was supposed to have paperwork from my lawyer 3 weeks ago, but it just came in. I just bought a manufactured home 2 days ago (they don't call em trailers anymore) but it's not ready till October 1st.

In Wisconsin you are allowed 2 weeks at a camp ground at a time. So this is week 3, today I leave for Notre dame for a week. ( NATIONALS) [Daughter is a competitive baton twirler] And when I get back I'll have to go back to the first camp ground I was at, for 2 weeks

If it gets too cold in September, I'll get an air bnb or something.

But I'll be camping all summer.

Sun Bear Mountain Flower in a Castello le dune great line.View attachment 324413
That pipe… WOOOOOW. So handsome! Frank Herbert would be proud!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the All Star game, of course. Fed the ferals during the last commercial, and poor Abner the Eager gave a mournful cry because he's afraid of Harry the Hairy. I brought Abner in to eat, and he just jumped on m'lady's lap after a hearty meal. I was a bit surprised because he's afraid of Sleepy Suzy, but she's asleep by m'lady's feet, so I guess love and attention conquered fear.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg