PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Sutliff Presbyterian in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, fed three ferals, and it would have been four if Shy Stripesy hadn't run off. And I smoked a bowl of C&D Derringer in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 399 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Lion's Head Canadian399.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. The latter wanted some play time, too, which I could not refuse because she's pretty and pretty demanding, too. :) Anyway, I'm not far from finishing this bowl of unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. May have a another smoke... I dunno yet.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning guys. Still smoking with the last third of mb virginia flake, in a Ser Jacopo calabash. It becomes very heavy smoking with these high temperatures and this humidity. I'm on vacation, so I was thinking of smoking on the beach, in my inflatable plastic ducky. But I'm afraid I'll appear on tiktok, and end up in some trash TV contest. I wish you a happy week.

Status
Not open for further replies.