PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
With the heat and all the schmutz in the air from the Canadian fires, my eyes and throat were overwhelmed. It was nice to sweeten the air with a bowl of Samovar in my Comoy's Selected Straight Grain 9 bulldog as I chatted with my Saturday afternoon ZOOM friends. A tall tumbler of Peach/Mango Green Tea with a fistful of bergs and a splash of Honey Jack went a long way to making me feel cooled.
Y'all have a safe and happy Fourth!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Model 29

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2021
pennsylvania

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
A wet Sunday Morning in paradise as a contemplate a bunch of work that has to be done up in preparation for Monday since no one believes I should (a) have any free time (b) even if (a) was untrue seems to believe me specifically and our firm generally is some weird form of not-for-profit when it comes to settling outstanding bills for work done in the past! I'm drinking a very pleasant post breakfast glass of Comte De Beaulieu 2016 which I opened last night which is a perfect way to get may brain into gear for a few hours of tedium. My pipe de jour is this well colored meerschaum 'cutty' from the last quarter of the 19th century with a silver band without hallmarks and a replacement faux amber stem. It original had a rather tatty case that I sent to an expert repairman in California who after charging me $75.00 did nothing for a year and then disappeared with case. One of these days I will get around to having my friend Ramazan run up a new case for me. I am smoking a fresh, just opened pouch of Condor Ready Rubbed from the mid 1980s made by Gallaghers in Northern Ireland. Enjoy your Sunday!

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.