PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Wessex Gold Virginia Flake in a Rubio Bulldog.

IMG0026.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Time to see which ferals are outside now that Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger have eaten. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Viprati in the French Pipe with some local apple wine and water. Visited Bayeux Tapestry today (really good!) and Utah Beach Museum and Memorial (fascinating and moving). Included pic of me with my two sons at Utah Beach (yes they are both taller than me, but you can see it is obvious I outweigh them still!--this trip is gonna take some working off...) ;-)
IMG_5059.jpg utahbeach.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty giant ham, turkey, egg sandwich followed by four fluffy pancakes and cantaloupe lunch. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of KBV Cajun Safari in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Nailing final points on this review as I watch the Braves-Marlins game.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.