BCF in a Castello Sea Rock 55

52890610721_c79b3aef72_o.jpg

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
O

sage Orange also makes beautiful archery bows. Just had to say that.

No. Orange Osage.
The species that flourishes here in middle Tennessee is a wicked chainsaw destroying beast. The Bodark pronounced "Bodock" around here is hated by farmers and land clearers. It burns super hot so it makes great firewood if you can ever get it cut up. Never thought it could be useful for anything other than warmth. Making an archery bow and pipe from it is changing my mind about the dreaded hedge apple as I grew up calling it.

CptKing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2023
I've only been smoking pipes for a couple months. Initially I really gravitated towards aros. Sutliff D40, Old Toby, Eileen's Dream, Second Breakfast. I had a couple non aros but I really wasn't a fan and the wife liked the aro room note. One night I decided to go back and try another bowl of Plum Pudding and I fell in love. Not sweet like an aro but the flavor was so good! So today I hit the store and grabbed a couple more Seattle Pipe Club tins. Tonight it's Rainers Levant is my Dagner Poker. Any other non aro recommendation would be much appreciated!PXL_20230707_231454453~2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout, and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Just finished smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.