Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Escudo in a Jack Howell Bulldog.

IMG0138.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I've got a Mitakidis briar coming (if it ever gets out of Sweden), and I as checking out his latest strawberry woods. I was surprised when he told me they were strawberry - he gets very briarlike results from it.
Soo we talked commission in another month or so.

Oh, thanks for bringing this up, I wasn’t really paying attention when @AppalachianPipe92 said Strawberry, but what a nice looker.

@bluegrassbrian If you get Strawberry wood, be sure to post pics in Pipe Talk, of course some follow along on how it’s smoking too.

@AppalachianPipe92 did you post yours in Pipe Talk? If not post some pics, and a follow a long on the smoking, telling how it’s going? I’m sure a lot of people will get a kick out of hearing about Strawberry wood. I never knew about it till you posted that Lovat. :)

I’d love to know how Strawberry wood smokes. 🤔

MCJ

Can't Leave
May 22, 2022
NW Connecticut
Morning smoke of Samuel Gawith Cabbie's Mixture in a 1921 Dunhill patent Bruyere bent billiard (shape 54). Picked up this tin of tobacco as well as the pipe together at Patagonia Pipes shop in Buenos Aires during a trip to Argentina several months back. Accompanied as always by my trusty Rodgers of Sheffield pipe tool and 1950's vintage Nimrod Commander pipe lighter.

DSCN0914.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Had to play traffic cop with Daisy the Feral Princess, the ever hungry Tomato the Braves, and the always hungry Abner the Eager. Watching High Heat.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.