PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning and Happy July 1st. I have finally got to the end of the bag of Ennerdale Mixture. I actually split it with a friend of mine on here from the U.K to see if he would agree with my assessment of the stuff - that in essence the mixture and the flake are the same animal. It has a good amount of topping but I would be fascinated to hear others impression of this stuff. I am using this date and maker unknown, probably late 19th century meerschaum 'cutty' that has been topped at some time in its existences.

thumbnail-4.jpeg

nelamvr6

Might Stick Around
Jun 8, 2023
Chelsea Morning in a Radice Rind

uLkwFpw.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good holiday weekend and pipes to all! Starting with KBV Matured Fragrant VIrginia in an Upshall P Bulldog with quarter-bent hex shank and matching saddle stem (a conical bowl on this one). Akoni808, conjugating Hebrew verbs? Wonderful stuff. If it helps: find a synagogue near you, ask to join their yeshiva and learn with them, even if you're not Jewish. Makes all the difference when you learn it as a living language, something college/seminary-taught or self-taught approaches can't do. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.