PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Haha! All explainable. How am I to cut my whole leaf but with the biggest knife I own?

The Hebrew verb qatal (to kill) is a very regular Qal perfect verb, making it easy to memorize its parsing.

I may be sad about the bill but it hasn’t unhinged me. 😂
Hey man, that bag of cut up leaf is looking mighty fine. I might have to order some. ;)

Keep me posted if you start making up some fancy cased/topped/stoved blends.

Maybe, you can create a nice light VA, with something unique tasting like John Aylesbury - Sir John's Flake Virginia.

Ohh maybe you make some flakes too later. 😋

🤙

Akoni808

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2022
O’ahu, Hawai’i
Hey man, that bag of cut up leaf is looking mighty fine. I might have to order some. ;)

Keep me posted if you start making up some fancy cased/topped/stoved blends.

Maybe, you can create a nice light VA, with something unique tasting like John Aylesbury - Sir John's Flake Virginia.

Ohh maybe you make some flakes too later. 😋

🤙
Seeing that you have no other options now you might have to 😉 how about you get some whole leaf, make some blends and come to Oahu to trade with me! 🤙🏼

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Less than a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I finished all the touch ups, and the story is done. Fed Tomato the Brave amd Abner he Eager. Daisy the Feral Princess won't eat until the other do so she'll be left alone.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Starting the morning out on the deck with some 2008 Gawith Hoggarth dark flake unscented in a GBD Conquest pedigree. Colombian coffee in the mug, Sinatra on the Bluetooth speaker. DFU is by far my fave tobacco, and I have jars from various vintage. I will say that something special happens during the 15-20 year mark, where this just smoothes out to the point that it is like a well aged cigar. When I open an old jar, I really can’t smoke anything else….it’s just that good!
725B5799-D66C-4034-88D6-92F9A190076B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.