PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that pipe colouring up?
Still coloring nicely but is maddeningly slow now. However I am so habituated to post that pipe, given that I smoke it most of the time, I posted a wrong pipe ☺️. I smoked an AKB Meerschaum Lattice Volcano today.

I posted the picture of Altinay when it was smoked about 350 times. Right now it is close to 440 so it is due for an update

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
It is the intention that counts, my dear friend. Although we don't have the same language, we are brother smokers, we have fun, we respect each other and we have a good time. This is beautiful. I send you a big hug from Spain. May God always bless this forum of brave smokers.

And in the words of Google Translate LOL 😆

Hopefully Google gets it right. :)

Manténgase bien y saludable y tenga un gran verano John! ❤️

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Although this is reserved for the Christmas season, I figure why not tip the cap to another great American carver so I grabbed my J. Everett ‘22 Christmas commission. The stain was perfect and puts me in mind of a steaming Christmas pudding, the stem harkens my Grandma’s caramels and the Holly and rosewood accents are terrific. Some Ghost of Christmas Future tobacco - sitting on the deck “admiring” my afternoon’s work in the yard, lol. IMG_2587.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.