PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Finlay 4th - Doug Finlay Dublin and KVB Mr. C’s Fallen Cherry and on deck, Doug Finlay Poker and States of Virginia (blended progressively light to more dark). Enjoying a little drizzle on the deck under the deck umbrella and “admiring” earlier root chopping now that it’s done, giant hole 2/3 filled and rain helping the dirt settle so I can add more tomorrow afternoon and level off. Then landscape fabric over the much larger outlined area that grass just won’t grow, pea rock and some shrubbery. Wife wants lilacs!IMG_2579.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked year 2022 Sam Gawith Full Virginia Plug in a black sandblasted three quarter bend Made in Eire (1938-1948) pre-Republic Peterson 314 Shamrock military mount with a black vulcanite flared p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_PR_Billiard314_Shamrock.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2022 Sam Gawith Saint James Plug in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea author with a silver spigot military bit and a tapered black acrylic stem.
Ardor Urano Ninfea author_MM.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lane Limited HGL in a Savinelli bent bulldog 673 KS Opera with a thin two--color band. Happy July 4 to all my fellow U.S. citizens. Here in central N.C. it's 93 degrees F and sunny. That flag is out and it feels just like the Fourth of July.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's amazing how a few months of age has improved this blend.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.