PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I have a request, if it’s not too much trouble: Would you please post what you’re smoking? It isn’t always obvious what pipe you’re smoking (apart from the occasional Savinelli Punto Oro); there have been several occasions I’ve thought, “Wow, that’s a cool pipe—but, what is it?” Some of us get inspired and curious about the blends and pipes depicted in this thread and appreciate knowing what we might want to look for when TAD and PAD kick in after seeing what fellow members share.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Good morning everyone. It feels like fall with the temp in the fifties this morning but we're heading to 90 supposedly. I'm smoking some Dunhill Dark Flake in a Diplomat at the moment and after this I'm going inside to look for that cake my wife was working on when I went to bed last night. Something about mandarine oranges, pineapple and whipped cream...
524C45A8-A801-453F-AA26-B2F828781526.jpeg

Tabacco

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2020
GA - USA
I have a request, if it’s not too much trouble: Would you please post what you’re smoking? It isn’t always obvious what pipe you’re smoking (apart from the occasional Savinelli Punto Oro); there have been several occasions I’ve thought, “Wow, that’s a cool pipe—but, what is it?” Some of us get inspired and curious about the blends and pipes depicted in this thread and appreciate knowing what we might want to look for when TAD and PAD kick in after seeing what fellow members share.
Of course, no trouble at all. Since we are in the tobacco section of the forum I thought the focus was on the tobaccos we smoke, but from now on I'll make sure to include the model of the pipe when it is not obvious. In this case it was a Savinelli 115 KS.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. Disconnected for a few days, as my computer overheated like a frying pan with holes in it. Just repaired my junk computer. Now it is running smoothly. Let's start smoking with a Toscano Garibaldi, accompanied by a black coffee. I wish you guys a happy weekend. We have humidity of almost 80%. 95 °F....................

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've cut some Sutliff VA flake with scissors into 3/4" stave length and added some Sutliff 515 RC-1 and some Sutliff TS-20 LA perique and mixed this w/o breaking down the flake too much and this is what I've got in the big ole mixing bowl for the foreseeable future.
Using a MM Spool with hardwood bottom and a modified Cobbit stem this time.
I see a lot of guys smoking cobs today. I'm thinking of getting another one of their models that includes an Italian stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.