PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
I think I will just move it over to where my aromatics sleep, cuz it is most certainly not an english.
you can add a little cavendish..................?
Or just let it off gas a bit, there is a lot of rum on the stuff. I like rum, but this is a bit much. It's almost like they found a way of making rum a solid without freezing it.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I think I will just move it over to where my aromatics sleep, cuz it is most certainly not an english.

Or just let it off gas a bit, there is a lot of rum on the stuff. I like rum, but this is a bit much. It's almost like they found a way of making rum a solid without freezing it.
I usually smoke it in a Diplomat MM, and it gives me an acceptable fragrance, more floral. Well you know, take your time.................

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Love how the Morgan Bones colour over time. Excellent value for money pipes, I have a Big n Burley and it smokes like a champ ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 87416
Great looking pipe! Yes they are a great value and it is cool to watch the color change over time. I have 7 different ones now and each one is changing differently. The SOS has changed the best of all of them, but it was the first one I got and has been smoked the most so far. All of them smoke great and I imagine that I will have more of them at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.