PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning everyone, I just got a small SP delivery, Hearthside, Ten Russians and a small packet of Half & Half. I’m having the Half n Half now in a Benson & Hedges apple held together with Gorilla tape. I really didn’t know what to expect with this stuff and the pouch note initially put me off but I’m actually enjoying it and can see why it’s still so popular. image.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I mixed some D&R Cockstrong with some Sutliff Aged red va, Sutliff stoved va, and Sutliff J-4 burley about a month ago and it's been my smoke the last few days, got a bowl going in a MasterCraft bent billiard with smooth finish and nickel mortise band. This pipe is a little bit of trouble to clean, but it is a pure pleasure to smoke.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Another 3 day weekend has begun! Beautiful morning on the deck smoking Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug in a Savinelli bent made for, and purchased at Main St Cigar in Bel Air, Maryland. This is the one of the first pipes I ever purchased when I started smoking in 2009. Also sipping on delicious Paradise Blend coffee fresh from the French press.
D6DA167A-618F-4EE1-9FB8-4E88210B60D4.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. While I'm up early, I'll do a set of walking reps since it's cooler than it would be around my usual time.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.