PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Peter Stokkebye: PS403 Luxury Bullseye Flake aged 9 years in a MEER Pioneer...
JK0v3vb.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, shark steak and green beans dinner with peach and orange slices for dessert. I'm about a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee is my drink.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
2 year old PS Luxury Twist Flake in a new MM Pride is Missouri. I have been afraid of Virginia for too long. Now with 2 years it’s good. Damn, I wish I had more from a while ago, We newer folk have to pay our dues in time! Getting smarter and stocking up Virginia’s just to cellar. I might did them in the future!

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I spent the warm, but breezy, late afternoon under the gazebo, with a bowl of Wilke #524, with Syrian Latakia (John made me some 524 without Latakia and I added the requisite amount of Syrian from my stash. It tastes exactly like the blend Carol made years ago.) I smoked it in my Upshall, ring grained, bent bulldog. A tall glass of Bombay Sapphire with Schweppes tonic and bergs slaked my thirst.

Upshall ring grain, #524.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.