PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lemon and garlic halibut, sugar snap green peas dinner with neapolitan ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking year 2015 Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic saddle stem.
Lemon and garlic halibut , that’s heaven

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I thought I remember you posting back in the day when I first joined in 2016 but your handle says you’ve only been a member since 2019. Am I tripping or did you have an account back then?

Btw, what does your shirt say?
Sometimes those dates are way wrong. I think mine says 2013, but I’m pretty sure it was 2011 when I joined. I’ve seen a few others that said dates like 2017 that I know for a fact were here before I was.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Condor Ready Rubbed in a clay (yesterday). No smoking today or tomorrow!
You must like your meers as much as I like my clays!
The Weez has some of thee best looking meers I’ve ever seen! Those colors are just amazing! A lot of good tobacco has seasoned his meers, and when I say seasoned I mean they are seasoned! It makes me want to get a meer so I can work on coloring one over the years. I’ve just always had bad luck with the draw in the meers I bought, too constrictive but I’m sure if I spent the money on a good one I would find one with an open draw.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Sometimes those dates are way wrong. I think mine says 2013, but I’m pretty sure it was 2011 when I joined. I’ve seen a few others that said dates like 2017 that I know for a fact were here before I was.
Is this something that happened when the site upgraded? My date is correct. It could be that I’m thinking of someone else but I could have sworn @BROBS was around way before 2019.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Status
Not open for further replies.