PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Live Wire in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round brandy signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a pearl gold acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting a couple things done around the house before I do some walking reps.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Home and Hearth Midtown blend Chestnut, match to the discontinued Walnut, in a Jerry Perry carved bent Mountain Laurel ball shape with etchings. I'm smoking this to decide if I'll trade it in, but it is Mountain Laurel, which is somewhat rare, and is suddenly smoking better than ever, so maybe no trade-in. He's my go-to carver, the only source known to me of Mountain Laurel pipes, so this is likely a keeper. I have his pipes going back to 2002. This pipe is 2011.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Got my first set of walking reps in on this hot and humid day. Lunch follows this smoke.

srgjazz

Lurker
Jun 5, 2020
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Live Wire in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round brandy signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a pearl gold acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting a couple things done around the house before I do some walking reps.
What are walking reps? I go out for a 5 mile brisk walk before breakfast. Is that the same? Just curious since I have never heard that term before.

Status
Not open for further replies.