Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Newminster 400 in an Altinay

53342925551_a8dbae6b56_k.jpg

RPK

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Completing tonight my attempt to finish off various blends from almost empty jars, using a corn cob pipe.
Enjoy your time good people!
P.S. I see what happened to the vehicles, I wonder what happened to the deers...

View attachment 281925
Some of the deer die of their injuries, others wander around crippled and many survive. Wild animals are very strong and hardy and its amazing how they survive after injuries.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Jim's Virginia in a smooth brown 1976 GBD Seventy Six 256 lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. My first Canadian-style pipe that I bought in 1982 as an estate for twenty bucks. Finished the last page of this story except touch ups, which I'll do later when the paper is dry. Later tonight, I'll go back to the story I was working on before I was hit with an emergency job that had an earlier deadline.
GBD_Lumberman_256.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
@Fralphog Love your clays; I've got a tin of 1792 Flake to smoke in mine at Nantwich. Bought my train tickets today; how soon after getting off the bus / train in Nantwich do you think it will be before I light my first clay? I can't carry a lit slow match around if I'm going in the church, museum & pub!
Thanks! My briars are getting sidelined lately since I picked up my clay pipes.
I’m looking forward to hear about your trip to Nantwich!
I hope you enjoy many good smokes, a pint or two and some great adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.