PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the first third of this bowl of Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching Bat Masterson.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Anthology in my Musico Rhodesian. Mmm-mmm

IMG_6342.jpeg

and just as I lit up, another Rhodesian showed up

IMG_6343.jpeg

Yeah, I know it's got a diamond shank, I say it's a Rhodesian anyway.

This and only this is a bulldog to me

IMG_6344.png
...my very least favorite shape, maybe because my Aunt Pat's husband smoked one and he was a real dope.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Anthology in my Musico Rhodesian. Mmm-mmm

View attachment 281678

and just as I lit up, another Rhodesian showed up

View attachment 281679

Yeah, I know it's got a diamond shank, I say it's a Rhodesian anyway.

This and only this is a bulldog to me

View attachment 281680
...my very least favorite shape, maybe because my Aunt Pat's husband smoked one and he was a real dope.
Well I say its a Bulldog with a Diamond Shank. Dunhill says it’s a Rhodesian so I call it a Bulldesian🤪
It smokes well and I love her anyway so that’s just the way it is!
9C5C33B0-6A05-4D7F-9B6D-6D1FDB50992B.jpeg

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Still trying to finish off blends from various, almost empty, jars. Doing it now with the Cobbit Dwarf MM Corn Cob pipe. Earlier today, the sun was setting at the premises of the Olympic Stadium of Athens. People were going back from work. Others were coming (with the train) to watch a basketball game. Some stopped at the saucage sandwiches stands. Cold weather, fuel needed.
Keep warm good people!

Finish off blends - Cobbit Dwarf Corn Cob pipe.jpg
Sunset at Olympic Stadium.jpg
Saucage Sandwich Stands.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Still trying to finish off blends from various, almost empty, jars. Doing it now with the Cobbit Dwarf MM Corn Cob pipe. Earlier today, the sun was setting at the premises of the Olympic Stadium of Athens. People were going back from work. Others were coming (with the train) to watch a basketball game. Some stopped at the saucage sandwiches stands. Cold weather, fuel needed.
Keep warm good people!

View attachment 281686
View attachment 281687
View attachment 281688
I always wanted to see the Ancient stadium at Olympia. Ever since I was a kid and watched the Modern Olympics in Mexico City. (Yes, I'm old). Have read so much of the history of that arena, that I think I could draw a picture of it without looking. So sad when the 2007 fires burned all those trees. Kronos Hill must look very strange. I have pictures of the stadium and track, Kronos, and Palestra on my walls. If i were ever to visit your country, that is where I would want to go first.

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the first third of this bowl of Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching Bat Masterson.
View attachment 281677

Bat Masterson! Now *there's* a blast from the past. He still wearing his bowler?

Status
Not open for further replies.