PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Sam the Scamp showed up after that feral left, and is relaxing after a nice meal. Looking at just their faces, one would almost swear they were the same cat. I wonder how many of those striped cats are out there.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Our Miss Brooks. Back in the early 1990s, we named one of our cats after Miss Brooks, though I usually called her "Brooksie". Her sister was named "Gracie" after Gracie Allen.
Comoy's_Jost's Old English Supreme J299-Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and half way through this bowl of Wilke Edwin’s Burley in a post-WW2 straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 3 Shamrock bulldog with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This blend is Wall Street with much less perique (10%) than the regular W.S. (which was my idea that John Brandt blended). This version was my idea, too, as I wanted a lighter BurPer for this pipe.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Dublin3_Shamrock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.