PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Smoking my Peterson Sherlock Holmes smooth Strand, purchased at the Grafton Street shop by my wife during our 2002 tour of Ireland, filled with McClelland Wilderness, blended by my friend Dr. Fred Hanna, as I hung out with my Saturday ZOOM crew. A mug of Barrie House Clay Avenue coffee, with a splash of Honey Jack, was my "warm-up" on this chilly 10° late afternoon.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Had Drew Estate Harvest On Hudson in a MM Dagner Poker on the family walk today. It's the only apple aro I have on hand, but it's like what BRM is to cherry, and it scratches the itch. Now to find some itch ointment...

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California towhee, Spotted towhee, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, American crow, Mountain chickadee, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, California quail, Mourning dove, Red-tailed hawk, and Western bluebird. Basically everything but the flicker.

Shavuatov!

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
My 50/50 mix of Storm Front and Yorktown in the Pete Short Army Pot, with coffee. Fetching the truck right after coffee...
View attachment 281077
It’s the end of the day and I was warming by the fire after moving some snow away from my hay stack and loafing shed. Just sat down to a cold Sockeye Brewing IPA and was wondering, how’d the truck recover ops go?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, 1.75 pound rib-eye steak (though I had to cut off a lot of fat), a half pound of grouper with a baked potato and freshly cooked pinto beans dinner with a few freshly made blueberry muffins for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Condor in my Tendi billiard.

IMG-0639.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.