PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

John C.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2020
Rhode Island
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Watching Larceny, Inc. starring some fella who looks like me, see. Myeah!
View attachment 197971
Love that movie!

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Watching Larceny, Inc. starring some fella who looks like me, see. Myeah!
View attachment 197971
What a beauty that pipe is!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This was the original 515 that Basil Rathbone smoked. Going to smoke pots today.
Butz-Choquin1501_Bistro_Pot.jpg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
View attachment 197971
Just finished Larceny, Inc. myself - always loved that one."Pressure" Maxwell is such a badass name, and what a solid supporting cast - Jane Wyman, Jack Carson, Anthony Quinn, Edward Brophy - it's a lot of fun!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
First with Rattray's Exotic Passion, and trying in the little WDC Royal Demuth, and decaf. This is a very easy smoke. The note in the tin says Orange, Mango, Passion Fruit, Maple Syrup, Golden Virginia, Burley, Black Cavendish. I dont get any citrus jumping out at me..just smooth.
IMG_3036.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.