PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching one more Rathbone and Bruce Holmes movie: Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Terror.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
@isaac liu Happy Chinese New Year 🎉 from England. How's the COVID situation in your part of the world now?
I notice that you're from Wuhan China where the pandemic started...
Thank you for your concern. China has lifted the control measures on COVID-19 since the beginning of December, and the first wave of infection peak half a month ago has passed. On Christmas Eve, I went to the concert hall to enjoy Lang Lang playing Bach's Goldberg Variations. Since there have been only tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases in China in the past three years, the situation after large-scale infection can only refer to the situation in other countries, especially Japan and South Korea (similar in gene and population density)

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Peterson University Flake in a MM corn cob pipe this morning.
I will spend most of the day in our Caving Club's annual meeting (I do caving as a hobby). Once per year, all members gather together for procedures like approving last year's Commitee's actions, vote for new members for the coming year, discuss about expeditions, other matters etc... It will take many hours but it's a part of being a club's member... The rest is mostly fun!

I wish you a nice Sunday good people!

Peterson University Flake - MM Corn Cob pipe.jpg
Caving.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Thank you for your concern. China has lifted the control measures on COVID-19 since the beginning of December, and the first wave of infection peak half a month ago has passed. On Christmas Eve, I went to the concert hall to enjoy Lang Lang playing Bach's Goldberg Variations. Since there have been only tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases in China in the past three years, the situation after large-scale infection can only refer to the situation in other countries, especially Japan and South Korea (similar in gene and population density)
@isaac liu Glad you're ok.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
Happy New Year, my friend. Your wife is a gem. I had a lllf back in the seventies, but sold it, and the increase in value has prevented me from replacing it. I think I paid $150 back in 1972. Today I have a refurbished Fed 1d from 1940, one of the last made before the Wehrmacht forced the factory to move east. Enjoy!
That pipe ain't bad either!
Your kind words have been conveyed to my wife. Thank you, Sir.
Leica's value retention has always been surprising. I bought two Chrome plating 7 elements 35 f2 in 2008, both of them are full package in NM+ condition, spent me about 2600 dollars from a retired German photographer. Now they are at a premium. However, I also regret selling a set of xpan ii and 45mm lens for only 1700 dollars.
In the end, we can't really own anything, just keep it for the younger generation.
Immersed in this idea, I decided to smoke a bowl of Balkan Supreme in my reverse calabash meer.WechatIMG619.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.