PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Going to have PB&J (a close to 1:1 ratio of Captain Black Grape and Wilke Pipe Tobacco Peanut Butter—I got lazy; instead of measuring each component separately, I added an equal amount by weight of Peanut Butter to a baggie with some Captain Black Grape I had lying around, but, didn’t subtract for the bag, label, and tape on the baggie—so there’s a little more Peanut Butter than Grape, which is what I’d likely do with a sandwich anyway) in a Missouri Meerschaum MacArthur 5-Star Natural Corn Cob.

IMG_20230109_183510.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
@Fralphog Have you ever smoked a clay pipe???
Not yet. I was actually looking at some clay pipes a few days ago. Of course SP has some, but I’ve been looking at a few other sites I’ll list below. I’m definitely interested in getting a Cutty clay pipe.

Mrs Cosmic has had surgery and has to wear a leg brace for a few months. She has seen me coming home with a new bottle every day. I just keep saying… “I’m just getting into tasting, just tasting,” and then she hobbled into the kitchen today, and managed to reach the top shelf to find my stash of 32 bottles of Irish, Scotch, bourbons, Japanese whiskeys… she threw her finger up at me… and, I immediately was like look… each one just has a single shot out of them… I’m just tasting…

Tonight, some British Woods in my custom monsterdog Gabrieli. I’m just tasting…
9F9A0B0A-E7E7-45AD-95A0-84D843C03F3D.jpeg
If anyone wants, come over and taste some spirits. I’ve even got wines and a few aged tobaccos.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Mrs Cosmic has had surgery and has to wear a leg brace for a few months. She has seen me coming home with a new bottle every day. I just keep saying… “I’m just getting into tasting, just tasting,” and then she hobbled into the kitchen today, and managed to reach the top shelf to find my stash of 32 bottles of Irish, Scotch, bourbons, Japanese whiskeys… she threw her finger up at me… and, I immediately was like look… each one just has a single shot out of them… I’m just tasting…

Tonight, some British Woods in my custom monsterdog Gabrieli. I’m just tasting…
View attachment 193453
If anyone wants, come over and taste some spirits. I’ve even got wines and a few aged tobaccos.
Sweethearts - they will not be denied! Hope she recovers well!

Status
Not open for further replies.