PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Going to finish the update and work on cleaning three new-to-me estate pipes. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
It's perfectly legal here in Oregon, but that doesn't stop idiots from dialing 911 in terror when they see a holstered firearm. I carry concealed to avoid the hassle. Too many idiots around here, unfortunately.

The small town I live in is also a 2A sanctuary.
If someone called the cops for that here in Josephine County, Oregon the cops would rightly laugh and hang up the phone. They have enough nonsense to deal with as it is. When I first moved here the county didn’t have enough money for law enforcement at all in the southern half of the county. If nobody died nobody was coming. Thankfully that’s not the case anymore. But still, this area is so accustomed to being bereft of law enforcement that open carrying is deeply embedded in the fabric of the culture around here, as I’m sure it is in many rural, geographically isolated areas of this great nation.

Also I had another bowl of sir Walter Raleigh in an AGovem meer puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.