PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
I hear you. My local game lands used to be a great place to hunt squirrel and deer. Now they’re over run with mountain bikers. What used to be a natural sight in the woods (someone in camo with a gun) is now a shocking and unsettling sight to a lot of these new comers. Deal with it, people were hunting these woods long before you showed up in your spandex.
Same story here on the Oregon coast. I used to open carry when out in the woods, but now I carry concealed, lest some city dwelling tourist dial 911 at the sight of someone in the woods with a gun.

Sinzalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2022
Wales
Just parked my derrière in the coal shed, wind and rain lashing down outside in the dark. So I have decided to warm my soul with a little of Germains Rich Dark flake paired with a large mug of sweet Alta Rica coffee. So have at it weather of Wales! Enjoy your smokes folks. puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced Jazz apple and a few unsalted peanuts on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2022 Stonehaven in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Still deciding about a couple of aspects on the new Stonehaven. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Just parked my derrière in the coal shed, wind and rain lashing down outside in the dark. So I have decided to warm my soul with a little of Germains Rich Dark flake paired with a large mug of sweet Alta Rica coffee. So have at it weather of Wales! Enjoy your smokes folks. puffy
Sometimes those are some of the best smokes!

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced Jazz apple and a few unsalted peanuts on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2022 Stonehaven in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Still deciding about a couple of aspects on the new Stonehaven. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 192639
Did Esoterica blends change hands or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.