PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s on the tapered black acrylic stem. First time smoking this belated birthday pipe.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg
Ryan_Alden_BD_bottom.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I started out last night with 2021 Brighton in my Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969, vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger, but only got 1/4 of the way through, then I let it sit overnight.

So, finishing it up today, it’s really nice, having sat over night, became lighter and sweeter.

8E50012D-4613-4DF7-B39C-5E1FDCA18700.jpeg

@JimInks I’m not sure I remember when was your birthday? I really love John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia, hope you enjoy it too, especially in that nice pipe! ❤️

Deano

Can't Leave
Dec 28, 2022
Iowa
I started out last night with 2021 Brighton in my Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969, vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger, but only got 1/4 of the way through, then I let it sit overnight.

So, finishing it up today, it’s really nice, having sat over night, became lighter and sweeter.

View attachment 192236

@JimInks I’m not sure I remember when was your birthday? I really love John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia, hope you enjoy it too, especially in that nice pipe! ❤️
Thats a nice Grabow.

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
I try to smoke my meers only, but when working in the garage or walking behind the snowblower it seems wise to stick with cobs.

Enjoying Sutliff Vanilla Custard from my generous secret santa match.

Then in the garage I found a cob 1/2 full of Sutliff Revelation Match from probably 3 months ago... VERY DGT.

Then more Vanilla Custard. Very good!

2.5 hours out there. Moved lots of snow.IMG_5645.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.