PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Hi Gals and Guys! Enjoying some Hartwell's Evening Stroll in a Ser Jacopo Delecta with silver highlights. What a combination!
ES is probably most responsible for keeping me close to the pipe smoking community, even when I wasn't smoking. But then, C&D's Apricots and Cream came along. What a competition for 1st Place! These two are the King and Queen of my tobacco collection.

No. 6-1 Ser Jacopo Delecta.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The rain stopped for a short while, so I got in one set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of unreleased Sutliff VaPer in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS dublin with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.
Estella_915KS_dublin .jpg

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Smoking some Mystery Tobacco that I kept in a large old George Washington tobacco metal can. I have no idea what the tobacco is. I wish some of you experienced fellas could smoke it an give me some ideas.

The pipe for this smoke is a Blatter & Blatter deep bent with two red dots. (I called Blatter & Blatter's yesterday and asked them about their dot meanings. Two red dots indicates their finest grained pipes.) After owning this pipe for many years, I just now noticed that it is signed by the maker, Robert Blatter. Duh. The two red dots and the signature makes this pipe quite valuable.

The pic is kinda blurry. I need to learn to use the macro feature on my camera.
Blatter 3 Bent.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.