PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a John Wayne movie.
Charatan_Deluxe_right .jpg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Dark Bite flake in an old Gordon.

328422503_968805844107684_4681206694405454861_n.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
The Reiner Professional was nice and even my wife who came out to the porch with me said it was not offensive (not like -some- of the other horrid things I smoke!). Rolled from that into a bowl of Rattray Exotic Orange. I think it was a bit smoother and I quite liked it. I don't pick up the orange,etc aromas, but she did and I drove her right out! Like being in the scented area of Bed Bath and Beyond with OTT gaggy fruity smells. Who knew!? Good to know: Reiner Professional good, Exotic Orange, bad. :sher:
IMG_3057.jpg

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Bud, I've always enjoyed your pictures, but these are the best by far. That's a beautiful grandbaby. You are a lucky man and that little girl blessed to have you in her life.
Thanks, buddy. You’re right, I am lucky, and blessed more than I deserve to be. It just doesn’t get any better than being a grandparent. You get to monopolize all the fun time, and then hand her off once the fussing starts. She was screaming like a banshee when we left on Sunday. As soon as we pulled out of the driveway, my wife and I looked at each other with a sly grin, high-fived, and drove off in the peace and quiet.

Here’s a photo of our favorite activity. We seemed to maintain the same schedule.3EBDB269-5EE5-46B9-91E7-97ECBF0E9329.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Such a cool shape, the shape of my Sasieni Cambridge looks a lot like this, like a forward canted Dublin with a slightly bent stem? Or is the yachtsman a documented shape?
View attachment 198507
I went by how Comoy's listed the model number. Some companies do have varying names for the shape. Try Pipedia and see what Sasieni lists it as.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
The snow slowed down and the wind stopped so I got outside for a smoke. Orlik Mellow Mixture in a clay. It really hit the spot!
View attachment 198459
@Michigan_Bill Good pipe and tobacco choice. I was smoking GH brown twist in my Old Dominion Jamestown clay at the Sealed Knot Battle of Nantwich last weekend. Now smoking Special Virginia in a Pollock Irish harp clay. this baccy dates back to 1770 so it's very well suited to clays!

Status
Not open for further replies.