PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Decided to do a little tobacco mixing today. I’m using Boswells Titus English blend (75%) and C&D Red Virginia ribbon 25%. Smoking a Royal Coachman #497, Made in London by Comoy.
I like this English blend, but it lacks some depth of flavor. I’m hoping the Red Virginia’s will bring out a new, deeper flavor, with a hint of sweet Virginia working with the Smokey-spice. ?
image.jpg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Again King Frederik IX's Mixture. In an Alexander (greek briar) pipe.
Alexander pipes is a pioneer firm which started making pipes here, during an era when very few existed (if some did...). Small country, small market you see. But this has changed. In the last 10 - 15 years, greek carvers appeared. Some of them are active not only locally but also abroad. And If I may add, they are very well accepted. Also, every year about a couple of new names are added in the list.
Hot, black, strong tea is the content of my mug for tonight. A light soup will be my dinner. After holidays season, I am doing the so called "5:2 fasting diet". Today is 1 of the "2" days.

Happy week good people.

King Frederik IX's Mixture in Alexander pipe.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and I'm smoking year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.