PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Hello friend Rmaso. Thank you for your kind words. I imagine myself chewing Pirate Kake, while trying to strike up a conversation with a supermarket self-checkout, with the face of a dead raccoon. Surely the store manager would come over and say, sir, could that be a new variant?
@JOHN72 great to see your sense of humour my friend. Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤️‍??
Ettrick puffer

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
@JOHN72 great to see your sense of humour my friend. Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤️‍??
Ettrick puffer
Hello my dear friend Ettrick puffer. Thank you very much for your words of encouragement. I wish all the friends of the forum, who also have covid and other problems, to recover very soon as well. Take care of yourself and God bless you. A big hug from the south..

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm up and a third of the way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.