PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
GLP Barbary Coast -- burley, Virginia, Perique and brandy -- in a Savinelli long-stemmed Prince of Wales, prince shape of course, with an amber swirl stem. I get to assemble the stylish blini, creme fresh, smoked salmon, and salmon caviar. I think there's some white wine chilling to pair with them. In contrast to my making cheeseburgers for lunch with Lager.
Both good in their own way!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a late and wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Just finishing this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I chose it as a place to sleep, as it was about mid-point between Tykes island and my home. I will try to hit up Raleigh if possible, but it is a bit off the way. However this gives me an idea - Change my layover from Rocky Mount to Raleigh. Then I can possibly visit the Pipes by George ?
There's a nice little bakery two stores down that makes some great pastries and a very good cup of coffee. There's some tables to sit at, if family is with you, let them enjoy a doughnut while you check out the pipe shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.