PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
0D6A4594-04C6-42FB-AA2B-26AAB337241C.jpeg
Good morning all. I’m smoking KBV Burley Morning Pipe in a cob, and having a hot cup of coffee with a healthy splash of bourbon cream. We dodged the heavy snow and ended up with a light dusting, so I don’t have to shovel the driveway this morning. I’ll gladly take the morning off.

I’m wishing you a speedy and full recovery @dino. Feel better soon!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Dammit! We were just getting over what we thought had been bad colds, coughing, sneezing and producing enough snot to fill an Olympic sized pool, and we decided to go re-test for Covid. Linda was again Negative but, I was Positive! SOB!
My immune system isn't as strong as my wife's.
Only I have had a serious diminution of smell and taste and a massive headache. Therefore, no pipe smoking for a while.
But I'll keep lurking, as I very much enjoy your posts.
You guys, get vaxed and boosted, as that's what kept us from winding up in the hospital, according to our doctors.
Stay well.
Hopefully you get back up to full speed soon buddy!

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Dammit! We were just getting over what we thought had been bad colds, coughing, sneezing and producing enough snot to fill an Olympic sized pool, and we decided to go re-test for Covid. Linda was again Negative but, I was Positive! SOB!
Only I have had a serious diminution of smell and taste and a massive headache. Therefore, no pipe smoking for a while.
You guys, get vaxed and boosted, as that's what kept us from winding up in the hospital, according to our doctors.
Stay well.
Feel better soon Dino. ?☕

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Been busy deciding what blends will go in a few unsmoked pipes.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Stay well.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff TS-4 White Burley in a smooth dark brown medium bend post-1949 Peterson Kildare 80S bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The sun's out, and melted much of the snow off the street, but it's cold and windy. Deciding on whether to try a set of walking reps.
Peterson_Kildare 80S bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.