PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frasermac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2020
Good evening. I didn't smoke anything today, and I don't think I smoke anything. Hell, the covid gave me a low blow. I've been out of action for three or four days now. I took a test this morning and it came back positive. I had some mild sensations, and it immediately put me on alert. So far just a fever and feeling cold. And I'm going to bed again like a rocket. Greetings to all, and take care of yourselves guys.
Get well soon ?

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink, pilgrim! ;)
View attachment 124539
View attachment 124540
Really nice bulldog buddy!

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Aged C&D Derringer in a Peterson's Irish Army 406 with a rare straight acrylic fishtail stem( most are 1/4 bent). I live in an area of lots of 19th century mining and military (Indian Wars) activity. Yesterday, while walking my dog in the scrub, I found what might be a pre Civil War tunic button where the seasonal monsoons uncover new "finds" every year.
Smoking and researching!

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Next pipe of the day is Three Friars in a Dublin System with some extra strong and spiked pour over coffee. The pipe is sitting on a $2 wall mount pipe rack I found at a local thrift store. View attachment 124552
Three Friars is very underrated in my opinion. I find it great for starting my smoking day, and I need to order another 5 lbs!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
GLP Barbary Shore, cube cut burley based with Virginia and brandy flavor, in a Sav Pannocchia 606 KS bent billiard, with corn cob carved rustication and bright yellow stem. Just back from my wife's medical appt. in a nearby city where we picked up the best Mexican food in the area as take-out along with Mexican cane sugar Coke. For tonight we have my wife's wonderful homemade chicken and vegetable soup. Maybe more snow tomorrow. jiminks, doesn't that round shank make the Jim Brown pipe a Rhodesian?

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Three Friars is very underrated in my opinion. I find it great for starting my smoking day, and I need to order another 5 lbs!
I ordered 2 oz to try in my last order. I've only had a bowl or two of it so far. Trying to see which pipe smokes it best. Its been good in every pipe in which I've tried it. I don't think my wife would allow a 5 lb order right now LOL.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I ordered 2 oz to try in my last order. I've only had a bowl or two of it so far. Trying to see which pipe smokes it best. Its been good in every pipe in which I've tried it. I don't think my wife would allow a 5 lb order right now LOL.
With my wife it requires a protracted negotiation! You must cellar some as you are much younger than me and we don't know what the future will bring.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Aged C&D Derringer in a Peterson's Irish Army 406 with a rare straight acrylic fishtail stem( most are 1/4 bent). I live in an area of lots of 19th century mining and military (Indian Wars) activity. Yesterday, while walking my dog in the scrub, I found what might be a pre Civil War tunic button where the seasonal monsoons uncover new "finds" every year.
Smoking and researching!
BTW, President Lincoln sent the Army out here early on for fear that the Confederacy would get the gold and prolong the war!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Good evening. I didn't smoke anything today, and I don't think I smoke anything. Hell, the covid gave me a low blow. I've been out of action for three or four days now. I took a test this morning and it came back positive. I had some mild sensations, and it immediately put me on alert. So far just a fever and feeling cold. And I'm going to bed again like a rocket. Greetings to all, and take care of yourselves guys.
I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.