PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Good evening. I didn't smoke anything today, and I don't think I smoke anything. Hell, the covid gave me a low blow. I've been out of action for three or four days now. I took a test this morning and it came back positive. I had some mild sensations, and it immediately put me on alert. So far just a fever and feeling cold. And I'm going to bed again like a rocket. Greetings to all, and take care of yourselves guys.
@JOHN72 get well soon mate, a wee glass o rum or a dram o whisky ?
Ettrick puffer

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Good evening. I didn't smoke anything today, and I don't think I smoke anything. Hell, the covid gave me a low blow. I've been out of action for three or four days now. I took a test this morning and it came back positive. I had some mild sensations, and it immediately put me on alert. So far just a fever and feeling cold. And I'm going to bed again like a rocket. Greetings to all, and take care of yourselves guys.
I hope it passes quickly and you have no long term effects. All the best

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
All wishes for a quick recovery man!!!

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Hope you get well soon

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink, pilgrim! ;)
W.D.C._bulldog_side.jpg
W.D.C._bulldog-top.jpg

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
I sincerely hope you feel better soon. I'm pulling for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.