PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Have a little more work to do.
Kaywoodie_Billiard86_1927.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Probably my last Bothy morning this week so enjoying some Fraser’s Mixture (aka leftovers) in my basket briar.
“Fair fa’ your honest, sonsie face,
Great Chieftain o’ the Puddin-race”View attachment 124058
@Frasermac ”As a wus gaun oer the Brig o Ayr, a saw a couple lying there, her skirt was raised and his erse was bare…… ye cannae beat a bit o Burns ?
Happy Burns Nicht ?
Ettrick puffer

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Earlier this evening it was 2/3 PS Amsterdam and 1/3 PS Black Cavendish in a MM bent freehand with a natural finish. As cobs often do, it burned the bowl to nice fine ash. I had a bit left over in the mixing bowl, so I packed a Jerry Perry bent billiard briar with more of the same in a smaller bowl for tomorrow. The pipe has a light stain and an orange acrylic stem. The snow is about melted, and I wrestled the trash bin down my partially iced sloping driveway a few feet at a time, but took the recycling bin down the neighbor's driveway that is entirely clear, getting more sun to melt snow. With my neighbor's permission of course.
Based on your posts, I'd enjoy being your neighbor. Be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.