PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Currently 44 degrees with wind at 1 PM - in sunny Florida. Starting with, for me, a "hair shirt" blend which means anything with Latakia, such as a GL Pease Westminster. Getting the campfire started in a large Upshall P Poker with sterling silver-banded long square shank with matching eighth-bent stem (over 7 inches long).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
I love that style of pipe, it's gorgeous. I hope you enjoy it very much my friend...........
Thanks John! To be honest the verdict is really still out, the P lip is great for clenching and the pipe itselfs "rests" on the chin nicely, but the flavors I get out of the pipe isn't what I'm looking for now. I'm going to give it some time, but if it continues this way.....

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good night. We started smoking with. C&D: Pirate Kake, in a MM General. perfect for smoking on this cold and windy night...........I love this brown smoke, which can be cut like butter. My wife's footsteps can be heard approaching my smoking cave. Lightning and thunder, he's smiling. She does not drink alcohol. What will happen? We will see in the next chapter.........

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Thanks John! To be honest the verdict is really still out, the P lip is great for clenching and the pipe itselfs "rests" on the chin nicely, but the flavors I get out of the pipe isn't what I'm looking for now. I'm going to give it some time, but if it continues this way.....
It's a new pipe, no cake yet? Well you know you have to give it time and a lot of smokes. And make a final diacnostic. Although I am not the best person to comment on briar pipes, hahahaah, I only smoke corn pipes, for the moment. But I hope and wish that in the end it will have the flavor and aroma that you are looking for in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.