PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
It's a new pipe, no cake yet? Well you know you have to give it time and a lot of smokes. And make a final diacnostic. Although I am not the best person to comment on briar pipes, hahahaah, I only smoke corn pipes, for the moment. But I hope and wish that in the end it will have the flavor and aroma that you are looking for in it.
It is John, have it for about 2 months, about 10 bowls in. Well see how it develops!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Mac Baren: HH Old Dark Fired in a Meer...​

3tvkCB0.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Vauen Virginia Flake No.14 in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. This is a recent production, and I taste a dark fired note that I haven't noticed in the earlier version of this blend. Neither did the friend who sent the tin to me to see if I would verify the change he noticed. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good night. We started smoking with. C&D: Pirate Kake, in a MM General. perfect for smoking on this cold and windy night...........I love this brown smoke, which can be cut like butter. My wife's footsteps can be heard approaching my smoking cave. Lightning and thunder, he's smiling. She does not drink alcohol. What will happen? We will see in the next chapter.........
@JOHN72 I'll have to get some Pirate Kake for the Pirate Mutiny this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.